POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Oh Gear Lord : Re: Oh Gear Lord Server Time
8 Jul 2024 06:54:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oh Gear Lord
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 20 May 2014 02:27:04
Message: <537af5b8$1@news.povray.org>
Le 20/05/2014 07:19, s.day a écrit :
> "Eriban" <pov### [at] spamgourmetcom> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> It's been a while since I had some time and inspiration to create something in
>> POV-Ray, but I had a bit of both recently. Here's the result, which I hope you
>> like.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Erwin
>
> Very good, I understand how someone can draw something like this but to model it
> in POV... I have no idea how that could be done.
>
> Sean

Make it a T-shirt... or a corporate logo !

Actually, wonderful on a black T-shirt, need a white background for
printed logo, but not sure it remains as lovely.

It remind me of Escher, but of different kind.

http://www.4-construction.com/fr/magazine/images/formes-geometriques-dans-les-peintures-de-mc-escher_7539/12345/

The gear could be the next General Motors' or any steel/mechanic-related
company.

Or even a TV channel.

--
Just because nobody complains does not mean all parachutes are perfect.