POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : RBezier : Re: RBezier Server Time
18 Jul 2024 23:04:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RBezier
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 26 Apr 2014 09:17:59
Message: <535bb207$1@news.povray.org>
Le 26/04/2014 14:38, LanuHum nous fit lire :
> Le_Forgeron <jgr### [at] freefr> wrote:
>>
>> I have a problem understanding point 3, probably my lack of grammar.
>>
>> To push point 2, with the new system of source for povray 3.7, you can
>> have your own derivative of povray on github: with enough interests, it
>> might even end as a pull request.
>>
>> For point 1, no clue. may be a lack of something ?
>
> I too understood nothing that you here wrote to me.
> Here patch for Povray-3.02:
> ftp://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/pub/local/0rfelyus/povray-3.02/
>
> I understood, you know it, but it isn't interesting to you?

The license might be a problem, unless I misread it.
The site is cz, your email is ru, so I guess you are not the author of
the patch.

> You advise me to study C++, the source Povray-3.7 code and to take part in
> development of own version?
>
> Thanks! :)
> I will better throw out the computer :)
>
> I too wanted that my exporter was useful to someone such to what I write it,
> but, it appeared, it is necessary for nobody.

Do you have a modeler for rbezier ?
Or a killing-picture with them ? (like in "killing-application" of the
Internet bubble)

> Then, I won't ask you about opencl. :)

What's the relation ?