POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : RBezier : Re: RBezier Server Time
6 Oct 2024 04:57:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RBezier
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 26 Apr 2014 07:14:24
Message: <535b9510$1@news.povray.org>
Le 26/04/2014 12:45, LanuHum nous fit lire :
> "B. Gimeno" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
>
>> This page is closer in time to the pyramids than to the moon landing.
>> B. Gimeno
>
> I understand it, but it would be desirable to learn:
> 1 . Why remained unaddressed for so many years?
> 2 . Whether developers want to add now it in the source codes?
> 3 . Whether the patch if independently to try to use it will be applied?

I have a problem understanding point 3, probably my lack of grammar.

To push point 2, with the new system of source for povray 3.7, you can
have your own derivative of povray on github: with enough interests, it
might even end as a pull request.

For point 1, no clue. may be a lack of something ?