POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Le Forgeron: experiments : Re: Le Forgeron: experiments Server Time
6 Oct 2024 07:21:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Le Forgeron: experiments
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 31 Mar 2014 12:33:20
Message: <533998d0$1@news.povray.org>
Le 31/03/2014 18:13, LanuHum nous fit lire :
> Le Forgeron!
> My Blender already is able tessel and tesselate. See the picture below.
> If to turn object, distortions, bad transformation turn out:

I do not get it.
The tesselation use the bounding box, so turning the object before
tesselating is expected to provide a different result.

The rotated box is indeed occupying less volume (in %) of its bounding
box, hence a different tesselation.

If you want the same mesh, tesselate at origin and apply the deformation
on the mesh instead of the original object.