POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gravity (not the motion picture) - wip 01 : Re: Gravity (not the motion picture) -final Server Time
6 Oct 2024 06:25:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gravity (not the motion picture) -final
From: Stephen
Date: 30 Mar 2014 18:51:35
Message: <53389ff7@news.povray.org>
On 30/03/2014 10:55 PM, Cousin Ricky wrote:
>> In the Great Scheme of Things, this is Cathy's World #12.
>
> Is there a list or repository somewhere of the series?  A search of povray.org
> turns up only 4 images, "Age of Innocence" (#1), "On the Streets" (#7), "Paris
> by Night - 1951," and the present project, plus a cameo in the architecture
> ensevelie/"On the Plain" scene.

Hi Cuz
At the TC-RTC, if you are a member, you will be able to look at the
Competition Archive Area. Where you will be able to see all of the
entries. I am sure that you would be able to find more of them there.
We have plans to update the site and one of the new features will be a
gallery or member's portfolio. Just for you, here is a sneak preview of
Thomas's.

http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/portfolio/ThomdeG/index.html

They are not actually tagged Cathy's World but...

For comparison here is mine. And I must point out most of mine are
entered just to make up the numbers and are meant to be humorous. :-)
The animations do not link/show properly. :-(

http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/portfolio/stephen/index.html

--
Regards
     Stephen

I solemnly promise to kick the next angle, I see.