POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Zippo logo : Re: Zippo logo Server Time
6 Oct 2024 07:16:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Zippo logo
From: Stephen
Date: 30 Mar 2014 13:06:13
Message: <53384f05$1@news.povray.org>
On 30/03/2014 5:17 PM, James Holsenback wrote:

> thanks folks! incorporated some of your feedback. dang ... not too bad
> huh!!!

Not too bad at all at all.
And just when you thought it was safe. ;-)

The fag box, (yes I know but that's what we call cigarettes here :-) )
is just too pristine. The surfaces should be less than flat. The Zippo
would sink a little. BTW I want one like that.
And for added realism on the fags (a much shorter word than cigarettes).
There is an overlap of paper down the length. You know, where you can
lick it and tear it off, to extract the tobacco. ;-)

What! pip, pip. Bloody good show, old man.

--
Regards
     Stephen

I solemnly promise to kick the next angle, I see.