POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My own Star final : Re: My own Star final Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:56:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My own Star final
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 29 Mar 2014 04:21:28
Message: <53368288$1@news.povray.org>
On 29-3-2014 1:39, jhu wrote:
> Looks good. However, bottom half doesn't look as realistic as the top half. Not
> quite sure why. Maybe add more foliage?

I agree with you about the foreground. Imo, mainly due to the slope
angle test for vegetation. I consider adding loose rocks in that area.
Probably the isosurface too looks more artificial in close up but there
is not much I can do about that...

However, the scene should /not/ look like Jaime's Amazonas ;-) It is
/not/ a jungle environment.

Thomas