POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gravity (not the motion picture) - wip 01 : Re: Gravity (not the motion picture) - New Final Server Time
6 Oct 2024 06:24:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gravity (not the motion picture) - New Final
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 21 Mar 2014 04:12:56
Message: <532bf488$1@news.povray.org>
On 20-3-2014 18:49, FractRacer wrote:
> It is a good work. I made no critique to not disturb your conscience.
> No, really a good work you have made here, I like the details in this
> picture, anywhere you zoom you got a good image, I mean you can obtain
> different picture from the main one, example zooming on one people or on
> a pipe. Many focus make a good image. I hope to make me understand.
>
> Lionel.

J'ai parfaitement bien compris ;-)

I think the same. Zooming in highlights some obvious errors. However, be
careful. Often a less detailed object or texture does well in the
background and would be overkill if details were cranked up. There is a
balance to find between what is necessary and what is acceptable or even
useful.

Thomas