POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gravity (not the motion picture) - wip 01 : Re: Gravity (not the motion picture) - New Final Server Time
6 Oct 2024 06:21:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gravity (not the motion picture) - New Final
From: FractRacer
Date: 20 Mar 2014 13:49:51
Message: <532b2a3f$1@news.povray.org>

> Final final version?
>
> Texture changes and wall/floor anchors to the pipes (to calm my
> Conscience). Final render in UberPov (stochastic aa).
>
> Thomas

It is a good work. I made no critique to not disturb your conscience.
No, really a good work you have made here, I like the details in this
picture, anywhere you zoom you got a good image, I mean you can obtain
different picture from the main one, example zooming on one people or on
a pipe. Many focus make a good image. I hope to make me understand.

Lionel.

--
Do not judge my words, judge my actions.

---