POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gravity (not the motion picture) - wip 01 : Re: Gravity (not the motion picture) - detail Server Time
6 Oct 2024 13:17:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gravity (not the motion picture) - detail
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 19 Mar 2014 08:09:24
Message: <532988f4@news.povray.org>
Sometimes, I like to just zoom in into the scene and see what happens. I
did that with Gravity and immediately noticed necessary improvements to
the backwall texture and the stone texture. After changing those, this
is the result.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'gravity_detail_02.png' (1196 KB)

Preview of image 'gravity_detail_02.png'
gravity_detail_02.png