POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gravity (not the motion picture) - wip 01 : Re: Gravity (not the motion picture) -final Server Time
6 Oct 2024 07:20:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gravity (not the motion picture) -final
From: Alain
Date: 18 Mar 2014 17:10:04
Message: <5328b62c$1@news.povray.org>

> In the previous image, the pupils are dilated as the light was rather
> poor; If I contract the pupils, this is the result.
>
> Thomas

The eye lids are to human shaped. Cat's eyes are normaly much more
rounded. Normaly, the irises show almost entirely and you see some white
almost all the way around, except some very small gap top and bottom.

Also, I suspect that it's just a dog model morphed to look like a cat.
The cat can elongate itself about 20% from rump to the base of it's
skull. The shoulders are VERY mobile. They can be shifted verticaly at
least 2/3 of the hight of the torso, and moved forward by almost as
much. Both fore and back limbs can be crossed at the elbows or knees and

freedom.

Alain