POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gravity (not the motion picture) - wip 01 : Re: Gravity (not the motion picture) - wip 01 Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:31:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gravity (not the motion picture) - wip 01
From: Stephen
Date: 8 Mar 2014 13:38:34
Message: <531b63aa$1@news.povray.org>
On 08/03/2014 4:15 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> On 08/03/14 14:01, Stephen wrote:
>> On 08/03/2014 1:31 PM, Doctor John wrote:
>>> BTW Stephen, if you're reading this, your name also came up
>>
>> No good was said, I hope.
>>

> Absolutely not :-D

That is as it should be.

> It was mentioned along with such luminaries as Andrew
> Wiles, Roger Penrose and Christopher Wickham - and my father <glows red
> with embarrassment>

Well, since I drink at the White Hart. I expect that sort of thing.
I have a few tales from there.
Not long after I started working in "Computing". I met a consultant
whose company had just won a contract in Tibet at an out of the way
monastery. The job had something to do with cataloguing something or
other. He said that it would take along time. I wonder how it is going?

--
Regards
     Stephen

I solemnly promise to kick the next angle, I see.