POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gravity (not the motion picture) - wip 01 : Re: Gravity (not the motion picture) - wip 01 Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:05:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gravity (not the motion picture) - wip 01
From: Doctor John
Date: 8 Mar 2014 08:32:57
Message: <531b1c09@news.povray.org>
On 08/03/14 12:34, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> Here is a first wip of the environment. The basic idea came from a
> painting, the painter of which I have forgotten the name. The octagonal
> basins and the back wall are inspired from that.

Looks intriguing. I await further development with interest.

> To remedy the 'falling building' syndrome, I used the FieldCam() macro
> by Doctor John, for which my well-meant thanks :-)

You're welcome. Strangely enough, I was talking about the macro with a
friend a couple of days ago. That and a few other pieces of information
have persuaded him to come back to Povray after many years absence (I
believe the last version he used was v3.0 - possibly earlier).
BTW Stephen, if you're reading this, your name also came up in
connection with SAP. Small world.

John
--
Protect the Earth