POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Odd visual distortion / artefacts with different scalings and orientaions : Re: Odd visual distortion / artefacts with different scalings andorientaions Server Time
6 Oct 2024 09:19:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Odd visual distortion / artefacts with different scalings andorientaions
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 4 Mar 2014 16:03:10
Message: <53163f8e$1@news.povray.org>
> How do you zoom-out ?
> If adjusting Feet, notice the radius of cylinder are not function of Feet.

Zooming out is just changing the y-value for the camera.
(see other alternate camera definitions commented out)

"Feet" is a constant (12), so that I can stay sane when sizing and
positioning things.  The cylinders are therefore 6 inches in diameter,
since my sanity benefits from having 1 POV Unit = 1 inch.  Because I'm
all non-metric like that.