POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Can strings be used to create identifiers? : Re: Can strings be used to create identifiers? Server Time
8 Jun 2024 17:58:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can strings be used to create identifiers?
From: Alain
Date: 26 Feb 2014 14:08:24
Message: <530e3ba8@news.povray.org>

> Alain <kua### [at] videotronca> wrote:
>

>> For the task of motion blur, you should try the experimental uberpov
>> "blink" feature.
>> It does the averaging for you using only a single rendering step.
>
> What?? Very cool! Clipka is working overtime! :-P
>
> Can you post the link to the Windows version of uberPOV? I haven't been keeping
> up with the newsgroup news as much as I should.

The blured reflection is another nice feature.
You may also try the stochastic antialiasing, using am3. Great to get

There are alson some other nice features that I did not try... yet.

Here goes:
https://github.com/UberPOV/UberPOV/tree/master/doc/html

You'll find a windows version, as well as the source code for Linux and
Windows.

Alain