POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Playing with rocks and grass : Re: Playing with rocks and grass Server Time
6 Oct 2024 07:17:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Playing with rocks and grass
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 23 Feb 2014 14:02:08
Message: <530a45b0@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

On 20.02.2014 20:13, Ger wrote:

> Who says it's a "here and now" Earth sky? It could be from the times when wizards
and magicians ruled the Earth.

Or a world which lost most of its atmosphere down to almost Mars-like
pressure levels, now too thin to maintain higher animal life forms and
thus leading to the demise of its civilization (the ruins in the
background), but still facilitating the growth of some hardy
vegetation... a planet like Bitan in my projected Shams system!

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar