POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Using media to approximate MegaPov Glows, take 2 : Re: Using media to approximate MegaPov Glows, take 2 Server Time
6 Oct 2024 04:51:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Using media to approximate MegaPov Glows, take 2
From: FractRacer
Date: 21 Feb 2014 20:34:13
Message: <5307fe95$1@news.povray.org>

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/attachment/%3Cweb.51cea112203a6891916440570%40news.povray.org%3E/camera1a1.jpg?ttop=391615&toff=150

> Lionel.

  I mean a sphere like this:
	sphere {
		0, 5000
		hollow
		texture {SpherePigment}
		interior {ior Sphere_Ior}
	}

The interior is very important to obtain the glow effect.

Lionel.

--
Do not judge my words, judge my actions.

---