POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Playing with rocks and grass : Re: Playing with rocks and grass Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:47:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Playing with rocks and grass
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 21 Feb 2014 04:15:24
Message: <5307192c$1@news.povray.org>
On 20-2-2014 19:33, Ger wrote:
> Giles Tran's grass macro rewritten and a rock maker macro which I don't remember the
author of.

At this moment, I know of two rock makers: Bob Roseman (PRThull Rock
Tool, a standalone app for Win95) and John VanSickle (Makerock.inc).
There was a third one, which I lost over the years. I guess that is the
one you used, deduced from the shape of your rocks. However, there may
have been more rock makers abroad ;-)

Thomas