POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Simple request No2 : Re: Simple request No2 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:22:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Simple request No2
From: clipka
Date: 13 Jan 2014 22:44:34
Message: <52d4b2a2$1@news.povray.org>
Am 14.01.2014 03:11, schrieb Ger:

>>> Please don't limit the length of #debug lines to 80 chars anymore.
>>
>> Guess what - we don't.
>
> Correct, my bad. But a CR gets put in.
>
> This is the #debug line I use
>
> #debug concat ("Tests done ", str(TestsDone,8,0)," (",str(PercentDone,2,0),"%), used
"str(RockCount,8,0)," (",str(PercentUsed,5,2),"%), discarded ",str(Discarded,8,0),"
(", str(PercentDiscarded,5,2),"%), remaining
> ",str(RemainingTests,8,0),"\n")
>

> This is the resulting format in the console (Linux)

Ah - now that's an entirely different story. I'm not a Linux jockey, and
generally leave it up to other people to mess with (or even grok) the
Linux-specific code. (And I'm guessing this particular thing is
Linux-specific, as the Windows version doesn't do this type of chopping.)