POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help Povray! The master class is required! : Re: Help Povray! The master class is required! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:21:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help Povray! The master class is required!
From: Ive
Date: 9 Jan 2014 17:13:28
Message: <52cf1f08@news.povray.org>
Am 09.01.2014 22:09, schrieb LanuHum:
> You have Maxwell, what you do here? You brag?
> Your Maxwell for the aid to The Simpsons on FOX.
> Me freely distributed software from the principle interests. Though I have no
> wife and I have nobody to report where and why I spend the money!

Being a user of POV-Ray does not necessarily mean to keep a blind eye on
any other render engine, not even commercial ones.
And as you did already post a link to a V-Ray image (with a price tag of
about $1000 this isn't exactly free software either) I really don't
understand what you are trying to say.

-Ive