POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A simple request... : Re: A simple request... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:26:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A simple request...
From: Ger Remmers
Date: 30 Dec 2013 05:24:22
Message: <52c149d6$1@news.povray.org>
On 12/17/2013 02:00 AM, Ger wrote:
> with possibly large implications.

Using the chainsaw approach I cut out all code that had to do with
BackupTrace, ContinueTrace and Pov_state and all that fun, I have a
working pov version (dunno how working yet) that doesn't bs around with
pov-state files and produces the results I do like.
And if anyone would like for me to post the resulting code, rest
assured, I won't post it. The chances for it to eat your children and/or
your in-laws is just too great.