POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : INI on Vista : Re: INI on Vista Server Time
28 Apr 2024 18:25:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: INI on Vista
From: Stephen
Date: 18 Aug 2008 03:44:28
Message: <52aia4tnkn1ekpir8opgeqgqsuemo2n5se@4ax.com>
On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 19:26:55 EDT, "Wes.VS" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

>POV does render still images, but only the images that are using the default
>render settings on the program.  I did install POV into the Program files
>directory on the computer.  I do not know where to post my INI file.  If you
>could tell me where to post it I would be very happy to do so.
>
>I have used this exact INI in the past, it just stopped working recently.  I
>have even tried to use it on very simple animations, but it still does not
>work.
>
>Thank You,
>Wes Van Der Schaaf

Hi Wes, Vista has problems with ini files in the Program files directory so try
reinstalling PovRay into another directory. I use "C:\Graphics\POV-Ray for
Windows v3.6".  You could try creating another INI file and try that in case
your original one has been corrupted and you could post it here since it
probably wont be too large.
--

Regards
     Stephen