POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : #for loop example? : Re: #for loop example? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:17:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: #for loop example?
From: Stephen
Date: 30 Aug 2013 16:29:11
Message: <52210097$1@news.povray.org>
On 30/08/2013 6:01 PM, MichaelJF wrote:
> BTW: I don't think that anyone want's to slay you, James. What has a fish
> (mackarel) to do with that?

Have you ever eaten mackerel that has gone off?

Seriously Michael, it is just a saying or the combination of two
sayings. And it means that Jim is showing his age. "Palm smack" may be
near the meaning.
The off line docs have problems but the online one is kept up to date by
Jim, very well.

You are right about the different needs of the user base. People like me
who cannot speak computer, need a primer in coding. Whilst to some, it
is just a reference doc. You can't really have them both with a mid
level user's needs, in the one document. I would say.

--
Regards
     Stephen