POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : pass_through : Re: pass_through Server Time
26 Apr 2024 00:48:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pass_through
From: James Holsenback
Date: 29 Aug 2013 09:56:26
Message: <521f530a$1@news.povray.org>
On 08/28/2013 06:12 PM, Christian Froeschlin wrote:
> James Holsenback wrote:
>
>> I'll add pass_through as a non sub-entry type tag
>
> note that the same issue applies to most (all?) current
> subentries of photons (adc_bailout, autostop, collect,
> dispersion, expand_threhsolds, gather, jitter, load_file,
> max_trace_level, media, pass_through, radius, save_file,
> spacing, spacing_multiplier, target).

I /did/ get the others on the same page that pass_through appeared:
http://wiki.povray.org/content?title=Reference:Photons&curid=2316&diff=8115&oldid=7544

will give it an honest effort to pick up the others ... i'm waiting on
other changes and i'll have to re-gen docs sets for 3.7.0 release anyways

> Also I wonder if those are all keywords and if they should
> then all appear as subentries under "keywords".

sorry ... requires more time that what i have. noted for future repair
is the best i can do for now.