POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The wayback machine : Re: The wayback machine Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:22:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The wayback machine
From: James Holsenback
Date: 6 Jul 2013 22:28:28
Message: <51d8d24c$1@news.povray.org>
On 07/06/2013 03:25 PM, MichaelJF wrote:
> Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
>> On 06/07/2013 6:11 PM, MichaelJF wrote:
>>> My point here is, that we should use the wayback machine more carefully as done
>>> in the past. I think regaining an old include file which still can be
>>> instructive after all the years is safe. But regaining complete old sites from
>>> persons who developed into an other direction may be cause trouble.
>>

>> You are commendably conscientious, Michael.
>>
>> --
>> Regards
>>       Stephen
>
> Yes I am. But I was rejected by Jim and Maurice, Maurice seems to be the master
> here and I was made very clearly to accept this youngster. I still cannot
> understand this behaviour by Jim or Maurice, but they simply give me no access
> to the POV wiki.
>
> Best regards,
> Michael

Ya know what Micheal ... I have other things to do than just POV-Wiki
... and we have had a holiday here and I'd like to spend some time with
my family. You are just to impatient for me, all just because no one
answered in a timely manner. Oh and BTW I'd sure appreciate it if you'd
refrain from making anymore fuckin' disparaging remarks about me, the
process or people that are helping. LOL ... I'm not rejecting you ...
I'm freekin' ignoring you.