POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The wayback machine : Re: The wayback machine Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:20:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The wayback machine
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 6 Jul 2013 03:10:18
Message: <51d7c2da@news.povray.org>
Overall, I agree with your analysis. There is just one subject which
needs thought however, in my opinion, and that is the historical
context. The POV-Ray products have grown and evolved over the years
along with the main program; in some way this historical evolution
should be preserved for the future. Would it be possible to build a
comprehensive list of keywords and names and only give the reference of
the wayback machine? People interested in that kind of historical
research would thus gain an easy access to the old stuff (I am almost
sure that nobody is going to /use/ seriously, with a few exceptions here
and there).

Thomas