POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The wayback machine : Re: The wayback machine Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:19:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The wayback machine
From: Francois LE COAT
Date: 5 Jul 2013 18:45:30
Message: <51d74c8a$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Michael,

MichaelJF writes :
> So, still I had a lot of work, to regain old stuff from the wayback mac
hine, my
> personal idea is not to use them. We must respect the decisions people
made. If
> they will withdraw from the net or only some contents we have to accept
 this.

My WEB site begun in 1996, and is still referenced here :
<http://www.povray.org/resources/links/POV-Ray_Include_Macro_and_Object_F
iles/Object_and_Scene_Files/>
"
*Eureka parametric surface models*
Site in English, French, Spanish, Dutch and Italian containing 3d
implicit / parametric surface models in POV-Ray format, VRML format
and Mathematica format.
"
The correct link always was <http://eureka.atari.org/vrml/>, so I
think some changes have been done. This old bookmark is perennial.

So far as I remember, my homepage was also referenced from there :
<http://www.povray.org/resources/links/3D_Programs/POV-Ray_Modelling_Prog
rams/>
but, it isn't anymore. That's because I'm developing an ATARI
software that exports POV-Ray scripts and macros. I also ported
POV-Ray to the ATARI platform. POV-Ray for ATARI is still available
there <http://eureka.atari.org/> (perennial bookmark) in 3.1g version.
I used to maintain Persistence Of Vision, when sources were C language.

I know it's not easy to maintain lists of links, because I personally
maintain a list of ATARI bookmarks, that turned in the ATARI Search
Engine, with Google Co-op services <http://eureka.atari.org/atari.html>

I do appreciate still being referenced from the POV-Ray official page.

Best regards,

--

Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)
http://eureka.atari.org/