POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Some Wiki Cleanup : Re: Some Wiki Cleanup Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:22:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some Wiki Cleanup
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 26 Jun 2013 07:46:50
Message: <51cad4aa@news.povray.org>
On 24-6-2013 22:24, James Holsenback wrote:
> Just a heads up, that I did some cleanup over on the Wiki. A while back
> the reference section was moved to it's own namespace. For example
> Documentation:Agate Pattern was moved to Reference:Agate Pattern ... the
> cleanup just removed the now duplicate files in the Documentation
> namespace, so if anyone notices any irregularities please let me know.

Seems ok.

Something I have wanted to ask about for a while: the font size is very
small, especially the green ones. For the younger people this might not
be a problem, but for older ones like me, they give serious trouble with
reading ;-)

At least, why not make the green text of the same font size as the rest
of the document?

Thomas