POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : clock_delta error in documentation : Re: clock_delta error in documentation Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:29:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: clock_delta error in documentation
From: James Holsenback
Date: 17 May 2013 12:28:39
Message: <51965ab7$1@news.povray.org>
On 05/17/2013 11:45 AM, Kenneth wrote:
> James Holsenback <nom### [at] nonecom> wrote:
>

>> was this the only place:
>> http://wiki.povray.org/content/Reference:Numeric_Expressions#Built-in_Variables
>
> Hmm, I don't think I visited that page (and I see that the clock_delta default
> there is correct!)
>
> Here's the page where I did see it...
>
> http://wiki.povray.org/content/Documentation:Numeric_Expressions
>
> .... in the section "Built-In Variables"

A while ago the reference content was copied from the Documentation
namespace to the Reference namespace. The old stuff just hasn't been
cleaned up yet ... part of a poorly executed plan i'm sorry to say,
however if you look at:

http://wiki.povray.org/content/Documentation:Contents#POV-Ray_Reference

that will send you to the /correct/ location.