POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : clock_delta error in documentation : Re: clock_delta error in documentation Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:27:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: clock_delta error in documentation
From: Stephen
Date: 17 May 2013 09:07:13
Message: <51962b81$1@news.povray.org>
On 17/05/2013 1:30 PM, Kenneth wrote:
> Thanks. Actually, using the more 'proper' newsgroup posting area didn't occur to
> me (!)--thanks for the tip; it's what I should have been using all along, with
> these postings.

It should keep all these things together and save Jim from hunting for
reports.
There are a lot of groups here some hidden from the web view. Did you
know that there are two sub groups of OT?
povray.off-topic.haskel-vs-c++.flame.flame.flame
and
povray.off-topic.fan.haskell.bork.bork.bork (I had to look up bork).

--
Regards
     Stephen