POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray images and scene scripts database, anyone? : Re: POV-Ray images and scene scripts database, anyone? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:24:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray images and scene scripts database, anyone?
From: Urs Holzer
Date: 18 Apr 2013 12:19:33
Message: <51701d15@news.povray.org>
Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann wrote:
> The problem I thought of was not of simply citing a title already
> given, but rather to assign a new, more "speaking" title - many
> contributions on p.b.i came with no explicit title at all...

That's absolutely no problem at all. Think about book reviews that give
additional information about the book's content. As long as you don't
modify the post itself, you may call it anything you want.

Instead of focusing on copyright, it makes also sense to discuss what
people posting in p.b.i whould actually be happy with. This might lead
to more restrictions than copyright. But enough with that for now.