POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : TC-RTC A new approach for the next Challenge : TC-RTC A new approach for the next Challenge Server Time
29 Apr 2024 03:29:25 EDT (-0400)
  TC-RTC A new approach for the next Challenge
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 17 Apr 2013 03:56:13
Message: <516e559d$1@news.povray.org>
The March/April 2013 Stills Challenge: *Woman*, has ended.

See http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/display/index.html

TC-RTC members are all kindly invited to vote for the uploaded images.
As usual, they can do this till the end of the current month. Do not
forget to vote for all the images if you want your votes to be valid!

The Stills Challenges will continue in a new form from now on. Instead
of the fixed two months intervals, we shall propose variable length
challenges, possibly two at the same time. Details about this will
follow later.

Also from now on, the new Challenge topics will be proposed by us,
instead of members voting from a list. We shall also drop the book
titles list although we may draw inspiration from it. For the new
Challenge, we shall use the member votes for the last time.

Thus, the new upcoming Challenge will run for *four months* (May/August
2013) and its topic will be: *Elements of Geology*.

With a longer Challenge length we not only hope to draw more
participation. We also want to provide time to participants for even
higher quality images, artistically and technically. We challenge you to
go beyond what you thought were your own limits!

We hope you will enjoy these new approaches.

At the drawing board!

Stephen & Thomas, TC-RTC Administrators