POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Infographics using POV-Ray : Infographics using POV-Ray Server Time
13 Jun 2024 04:22:44 EDT (-0400)
  Infographics using POV-Ray
From: Reuben Pearse
Date: 9 Apr 2013 16:33:57
Message: <51647b35$1@news.povray.org>
Hi everyone,

Has anyone used POV-Ray to create an "Infographic"? These seem to be a very
popular way to deliver top-level analysis in an easy to understand way that
is visually appealing. Some example infographics can be seen here:
http://pinterest.com/pin/136445063682728045/
http://pinterest.com/pin/136445063682749240/

I guess each creating the infographic involves a certain amount of
styling/branding, but I'm wondering if POV-Ray could be used to create a
template for an infographic - perhaps using a macro that you would pass
various parameters to create different types of charts or maps.

I would be interested to hear people's ideas.

Bye for now

Reuben
reu### [at] pearsecouk