POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Bug in PovRay 3.7 RC7 ?! : Re: Bug in PovRay 3.7 RC7 ?! Server Time
16 May 2024 13:06:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bug in PovRay 3.7 RC7 ?!
From: clipka
Date: 24 Feb 2013 06:38:15
Message: <5129fba7$1@news.povray.org>
Am 24.02.2013 12:23, schrieb Yvo Smellenbergh:
> Le_Forgeron <jgr### [at] freefr> wrote:
>

>>> Is the bug limited to the Windows version?
>>
>> Nope, but tied to the system memory management if the symptoms are
>> correct (rare condition), and if I got it correctly from the explanations.
> Happens always after the first frame on Mac.

Congrats, you've just volunteered to be our guinea pig for a solution :-)

I've shelved a few files in change #5817 (Workspace cli-pc-7) that
should fix the issue if our assumptions about the root cause are
correct; as far as I understand you should be able to access those
files, so if you wouldn't mind test-driving them...?