POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Bug in PovRay 3.7 RC7 ?! : Re: Bug in PovRay 3.7 RC7 ?! Server Time
29 Apr 2024 15:11:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bug in PovRay 3.7 RC7 ?!
From: clipka
Date: 23 Feb 2013 16:13:25
Message: <512930f5$1@news.povray.org>
Am 23.02.2013 21:46, schrieb clipka:

>> Any suggestions on how to tackle this problem?
>
> Yup: Please add a comment to http://bugs.povray.org/task/257; it sounds
> to me like the issue hasn't been fixed for good yet.

One more thing: Please make a backup of the scene in its current state;
we currently don't know how common the issue is, so we might need your
scene (and you and your computer) as guinea pig once we come up with a
solution candidate.

If you can trim down the scene a bit while still reproducing the error,
that would be a great help as well.