POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Requesting user feedback: POV-Ray v3.7 scenes/includes : Re: Requesting user feedback: POV-Ray v3.7 scenes/includes Server Time
4 May 2024 21:15:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Requesting user feedback: POV-Ray v3.7 scenes/includes
From: Paolo Gibellini
Date: 21 Feb 2013 04:01:31
Message: <5125e26b$1@news.povray.org>
> In addition to considering what we might want to remove, we need to
> consider what we might add. I don't think it's as critical to keep the
> install as small as it can be (as was the case years ago when modems
> were the common means of getting POV). So I think we have some scope
> to add extra megabytes if required.

I would suggest landscape and cities generators (as well as planets
generators).
The idea of an on-line repository is interesting, but I've always
appreciated the off-line examples included in the setup package (even
the off-line help): the network is not always available everywhere.
Thank you for your work,
    Paolo