POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Requesting user feedback: POV-Ray v3.7 scenes/includes : Re: Requesting user feedback: POV-Ray v3.7 scenes/includes Server Time
5 May 2024 03:20:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Requesting user feedback: POV-Ray v3.7 scenes/includes
From: clipka
Date: 20 Feb 2013 12:37:43
Message: <512509e7$1@news.povray.org>
Am 20.02.2013 18:10, schrieb James Holsenback:
> On 02/20/2013 06:32 AM, clipka wrote:
>>
>> ... well, no - not me, I'm afraid; I'm booked out till June next life as
>> it seems.
>>
> LOL ... you mean you /didn't/ know the job was dangerous when you took
> it ;-)

Quoth myself on 2008-12-20:

Uh-oh - I guess I'm going to regret this... well, anyway...

*(takes deep breath)*

So I want radiosity fully working ASAP in the 3.7 SMP, someone said
there's already a suggestion how to do it but there's a lack of manpower
to do it, and my secret identity happens to be that of a software
developer with some C/C++ skills...

..... so what's the deal to get myself involved in this one?

[...]

So yes, I /did/ expect something like this to happen ;-)