POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Citroen GS on the Bullet Physics Playground : Re: Citroen GS on the Bullet Physics Playground Server Time
1 May 2024 23:55:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Citroen GS on the Bullet Physics Playground
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 3 Feb 2013 03:53:19
Message: <510e257f$1@news.povray.org>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGYPHWOAt94

After some hundreds of variants, I found a combination of constraints
which work decently for most situations. The problem is that it's a bit
unstable, and only works as expected half of the times you run the
sim... I suspect is not BPP, but the Bullet library itself. Anyhow, when
it works, you can play with it as long as you want, and it will never
break, as you can see on the above video. :)

--
Jaime