POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Request: Humans in Ancient Costumes : Re: Request: Humans in Ancient Costumes Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:25:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Request: Humans in Ancient Costumes
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 2 Feb 2013 03:04:53
Message: <510cc8a5$1@news.povray.org>
On 1-2-2013 21:08, MichaelJF wrote:
> How one can become a "platinum member"?

As, Clipka said. However, I advice first to see if the Platinum content
is really what you are looking for. As far as I remember, it's content
is not very different from the regular one except for some higher
quality. Otherwise there is not real serious period stuff available
anywhere. Fantasy is often the closest one can get.

Just my 2 cents of course ;-)

Thomas