POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Proposal for POV-Ray group on StackExchange created : Re: Proposal for POV-Ray group on StackExchange created Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:21:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Proposal for POV-Ray group on StackExchange created
From: Paolo Gibellini
Date: 16 Jan 2013 07:01:33
Message: <50f6969d$1@news.povray.org>
>stevenvh  on date 15/01/2013 19.22 wrote:
> http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/49716/pov-ray
>
> If you don't know StackExchange yet, have a look at
>
> http://stackexchange.com/sites
>
> StackExchange has millions of users, so has the potential of attracting more
> users than the newsgroups here do. StackExchange has also an advanced framework,
> instead of the limited options we have here. If you want to support my proposal,
> please reply on the above link.

StackExchange is a very useful platform, but proposal with not enough
activity will be closed.
Migrating from nntp to StackExchange could be useful for technical and
code related issues, but perhaps a little tricky for the management of
attachment (images, code, etc).
I'm curious what do POV-users think about.
Paolo