POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Copyright issues : Re: Copyright issues Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:21:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Copyright issues
From: Alain
Date: 25 Dec 2012 20:59:04
Message: <50da59e8$1@news.povray.org>

> Sorry, I cannot follow all discussions here. But yes, the bible is a very old
> tale and a lot of it cannot be true. But are we not reading fantasy novels? I
> really prefer Raymond E. Feist.
>
> But I think, we are getting really OT now and should use an new thread in the OT
> section to discuss this issues.
>
> Best regards,
> Michael

When you read, and enjoy, some fantasy novel, you know it's fiction and
you wilignly suspend disbeleif to beter enjoy it.

When to many peoples read the bible, they tend to take the text as "The
Truth", even more thue than what they experience in dayly life, and tend
to treat those who don't beleive the same as, at best, fools, and at
worst, as some kind of criminaly perverted heretics. That's a big problem.

Alain