POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rendering multiple images into a single file : Re: Rendering multiple images into a single file Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:27:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rendering multiple images into a single file
From: Stephen
Date: 16 Dec 2012 09:40:51
Message: <50cddd73$1@news.povray.org>
On 16/12/2012 1:19 PM, Brad wrote:

>> You could use a fourth POV-Ray scene, using an orthographic camera, and
>> applying the other image files as textures.
>
> Thanks to both of you for your response. This sounds like it might work. Do you
> know of any simple examples online for me to see how this is done exactly?

There is a scene called Mydesk.pov in the directory
POV-Ray\v3.7\scenes\advanced
That will show you how it is done. It is not exactly what you want but
the principle is similar. This scene creates an image of a desk then
puts that image back into the scene as a photograph. If you run the
animation a couple of times the the photograph gets recursive with the
photograph showing an image of the room with the photograph showing an
image of the image of the image...

--
Regards
     Stephen