POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Start with empty editor : Re: Start with empty editor Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:18:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Start with empty editor
From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 8 Dec 2012 16:17:40
Message: <50c3ae74@news.povray.org>
Chris Cason wrote:

> You can supply /norestore on the command-line if you wish.

ah, perfect and vaguely familiar too ;) I think I changed
the shell commands for 3.6 years ago, so I first thought the
behavior was changed with 3.7, when in fact it was just the
file association that got updated by the 3.7 installer.

BTW I encountered a strange effect:

   /NORESTORE /EDIT xyz.pov

worked, but

   /EDIT /NORESTORE xyz.pov

appeared to be interpreted as /RENDER instead.