POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : installing a 3.7RC--Anything to watch out for? : Re: installing a 3.7RC--Anything to watch out for? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:27:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: installing a 3.7RC--Anything to watch out for?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 7 Dec 2012 03:14:03
Message: <50c1a54b$1@news.povray.org>
On 7-12-2012 2:38, Kenneth wrote:
> If I've said anything really dumb, let me know ;-)

Never fear to be dumb. No harm in that ;-)

I think this covers everything. Note that in version 3.7, the number of
paths you can define in povray.ini is not restricted to 20 anymore! I
don't remember if there is an upper limit, but you have now more than
enough room to define as many paths as you may need.

Thomas