POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Make part of an object transparent : Re: Make part of an object transparent Server Time
26 Jun 2024 02:07:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Make part of an object transparent
From: Stephen
Date: 7 Nov 2012 13:54:53
Message: <509aae7d@news.povray.org>
On 07/11/2012 3:33 PM, Encore wrote:
> If you render this code with

Sorry, I am so busy in RL that it might/will take me a while to get
round to it. :-(
Most optical illusions rely on a fixed viewpoint and I think that this
would be very difficult to create in an animation.
But it would be very worthwhile if it can be done.
One of the reasons that I think that you would need differences is that
not all the surfaces that hide the back of the object are invisible. For
instances at the corners.
If I have the time at the weekend I will look into it further.

--
Regards
     Stephen