POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Online documentation suggestion : Re: Online documentation suggestion Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:16:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Online documentation suggestion
From: James Holsenback
Date: 30 Oct 2012 08:30:11
Message: <508fc853$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/30/2012 01:12 AM, Anthony D. Baye wrote:
> Would it be possible to have the stylesheet limit the width of the text blocks,
> so that they don't stretch to the full screen width when the browser is
> maximized?

that would not allow to maintain the overall layout. I only had only so
much real estate given the size of some of the images and in some places
image panels and the menu to the left. when all is said and done the
entire sha-bang in enclosed in a div that allows some resizing but
maintains the integrity of the layout.

> I ask because it is difficult for the eye to maintain track on where the next
> line starts when tracking that far.  At least, for me it is - I tend to skip
> over lines, or find myself back at the start of a line I just read.
>
> I don't know who, if anybody, is currently maintaining this, but I would find it
> easier to read the documentation if the width of the p-tags had a max width
> specified.  And maybe align: Justify.

I already have the style attributes that govern text alignment:

body {
   font-size: 8pt;
   color: #000000;
   text-align: justify;