POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Wrong date in hall of fame entry "The Wet Bird" : Re: Wrong date in hall of fame entry "The Wet Bird" Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:18:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wrong date in hall of fame entry "The Wet Bird"
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 26 Oct 2012 06:06:24
Message: <508a60a0@news.povray.org>
A bit off topic, but this made me wonder about Gilles lack of internet
activity, so I used my searching abilities to find that he seems to be
fine, working at a French agricultural association as manager for some
project.

   These kind of total internet abandonment usually scare me about what
happened to the real person behind... but in this case it seems a mere
case of a heavy RL attack, or I hope so.

--
Jaime