POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Skyrim (and beyond) : Re: Skyrim (and beyond) Server Time
6 May 2024 13:27:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Skyrim (and beyond)
From: Tim Cook
Date: 24 Oct 2012 21:20:28
Message: <508893dc@news.povray.org>
And here's a sized-down version of the current version of the map.
Turns out an 8192x8192 image isn't something my computer is particularly
happy about being asked to work with, with multiple layers (even vector)
in an image editor.

I yet need to go in and do the shoreline and water features, swap out
the placeholder dots with map symbols, add the secondary and tertiary
roads, the borders, expand into Cyrodiil, High Rock, Hammerfell, and
Morrowind, add the canon cities from Skyrim that were left out of Skyrim
the game, maybe mark the forested areas...oh yeah and add labels to
everything.

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.sjcook.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'tamriel topo 2048.png' (762 KB)

Preview of image 'tamriel topo 2048.png'
tamriel topo 2048.png