POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Rendering 3D mesh : Re: Rendering 3D mesh Server Time
28 Jun 2024 21:23:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rendering 3D mesh
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 21 Oct 2012 03:07:01
Message: <50839f15$1@news.povray.org>
On 21-10-2012 1:30, Vincent wrote:

> number of triangles is correct, also at the end of .inc file I can see the
> statement : }//end of mesh.
> And my mesh originally was in .nas format. But have been told that it is just a
> sort of STL format.
> But as you, Jaime and Thomas are suggesting I have to try other paths, for

> preview.

I don't want to nitpick but I have the feeling that your object is
corrupt, despite the correct number of triangles. The fact alone, as
Alain also mentioned, that [quote] Your range of values going from 1e-19
to 1e12 is extreme with a variation of 31 orders of magnitude [/quote]
makes me think that all is not well.

Thomas