POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Skyrim (and beyond) : Re: Skyrim (and beyond) Server Time
22 May 2024 08:06:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Skyrim (and beyond)
From: Tim Cook
Date: 17 Oct 2012 22:49:14
Message: <507f6e2a$1@news.povray.org>
On 2012-10-17 21:19, Samuel Benge wrote:
> Attached is an image combining contour lines from "tamrielheightsmall.png"
> superimposed onto your relief map. The lines seem to behaving themselves. Is
> this anywhere near what you wanted? I sure hope I haven't sent you on a wild
> goose chase!
>
> Here's the POV scene used to trace it:

Oh...my.  That's smexy.  Think you did some modification to your macro
to do the index contours plus regulars from the version I snagged, v. nice.

Now to get to the minor tweaking.  Running this at a stoopid-high
resolution, adding the shorelines/waterways, labelling...

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.sjcook.com